Some related account suspensions are Amazon errors, some are ancient history
Your best strategy?
- Make sure there are no linkages between your Amazon account and another selling account, such as account owners, tax ID numbers, bank accounts, credit cards, IP addresses, warehouse addresses, etc.
- If you have more than one account, ensure you have a valid business reason for doing so. This might be using one account for private-label products and another for goods purchased via wholesale. Or, some sellers are developing multiple brands on separate accounts.
- If you have more than one account, never sell the same inventory. Stay away from offering the same items, brands or – if possible – categories.
- If your account is suspended for related accounts, be ready to provide a reasonable explanation – even if you’re guessing.
- Be ready to offer detailed verification information about your account.