Seller Account Protection
Ensure the health of your Amazon seller account
Problems pop up in Amazon seller accounts without warning – and usually at the worst-possible times. That’s why the largest third-party sellers on Amazon trust Riverbend Consulting and our Seller Account Protection (SAP) plan.
By proactively watching your account and tackling problems as they arise, we help prevent every seller’s nightmare: suspension.
Our monthly program offers the on-call expertise to keep your ASINs up and selling:
- Daily monitoring: Each day, our team logs in to your account checking for performance notifications, scorecard violations and cases. We email you with critical information.
- ASIN appeals: When Amazon suspends your ASINs, we work with you to create an effective appeal. This includes executive escalations as needed to solve the issue.
- Expert advice: Our team of ex-Amazon employees boasts experience in Seller Performance, Account Health Services, Seller Support and more. In addition, we have deep knowledge as sellers on Amazon. When you have questions, we have answers.
Riverbend creates a monthly pricing structure that makes sense for you.
- Private-label sellers – even those with few problems – use SAP to keep Riverbend on “retainer.” When their key ASINs go down, we are on the case.
- Mom-and-pop sellers receive value pricing that makes sense for their budget. In return, they receive the same high-level expertise as the Power Sellers do.
- Large sellers depend on Riverbend to quickly address their issues. Plus, we provide value-added advice to prevent recurring problems in the future.
Riverbend offers a VIP option for sellers with complex issues and a need for speed. This customized program includes rapid appeals and monthly phone calls for advice from our most seasoned consultants. Learn more here.