3 ways Editorial Recommendations boost the bottom line for Amazon brand owners
Why should sellers care?
- Choose a product with 100 or more reviews and an average of 3.8 stars or better
- Work with our team to choose three excellent search terms/phrases
There are other benefits as well.
- Organic rankings and conversion rates
- SEO on Google and other search engines
- Bottom-line results for PPC campaigns
Lesley is co-founder and co-owner of Riverbend Consulting, where she oversees the firm’s client services team. She has personally helped hundreds of third-party sellers get their accounts and ASINs back up and running. Lesley leverages two decades as a small business consultant to advise clients on profitability and operational performance. She has been an Amazon seller for almost a decade, thanks to her boys (21 and 15) who do most of the heavy lifting.
Comments are closed.
This product is excellent, although she just hit the shelves.Should we give new products some opportunities?