Riverbend welcomes Cathy Ceely
The ultimate Amazon Seller Performance expert and insider, Cathy Ceely worked at Amazon for two decades
Her career highlights include:
- Founding member of the Executive Seller Relations team in 2001, answering seller escalations to Jeff Bezos
- The first Seller Performance investigator in 2005
- Operations manager of Seller Performance
- Founding member of the Product Quality Team, establishing many of the internal processes used by investigation teams worldwide
- A member of the Strategic Account Management team, working with many of Amazon’s largest sellers to troubleshoot enforcement issues
Riverbend Consulting navigates online retail. Get your Amazon account reinstated, sell with confidence, and increase your bottom line. Contact us.
Lesley is co-founder and co-owner of Riverbend Consulting, where she oversees the firm’s client services team. She has personally helped hundreds of third-party sellers get their accounts and ASINs back up and running. Lesley leverages two decades as a small business consultant to advise clients on profitability and operational performance. She has been an Amazon seller for almost a decade, thanks to her boys (21 and 15) who do most of the heavy lifting.
Comments are closed.
Maybe she can help me. Was suspended for selling NFL etc. lamps that are 100% licensed. Amazon made a mistake in this matter and fails to follow up. I can prove lamps are licensed.