Box-level details to the rescue!
By: Lesley Hensell
Steps to show your inbound inventory was lost
- Under the “Inventory” menu, go to “Manage FBA Shipments.”
- Find the shipment with shortage and click “Track shipment.”
- On the next screen, you will see a list of boxes. Make sure each one has the status of “delivered.” If it wasn’t delivered, your beef is with the carrier.
- If every box shows as delivered, it’s time to find out where the shortages are. Click on the “Shipment contents” tab. Determine which ASINs were shorted.
- Now, click on the “Prepare Shipment” tab above.
- On the next screen, you will find the box-level contents. Are you able to see that all (or almost all) of the missing items were in a single box? If so, it’s time to reopen that case!