The ultimate Amazon Seller Performance expert and insider, Cathy Ceely worked at Amazon for two decades
By Lesley Hensell
Amazon sellers now have the ultimate insider, Cathy Ceely, to help with account suspensions and other pressing account problems. After almost 20 years with Amazon Seller Performance and Strategic Account Management, Cathy is bringing her expertise to the 3P market as an account supervisor with Riverbend Consulting
Cathy Ceely joined Amazon in 1999.
Her career highlights include:
- Founding member of the Executive Seller Relations team in 2001, answering seller escalations to Jeff Bezos
- The first Seller Performance investigator in 2005
- Operations manager of Seller Performance
- Founding member of the Product Quality Team, establishing many of the internal processes used by investigation teams worldwide
- A member of the Strategic Account Management team, working with many of Amazon’s largest sellers to troubleshoot enforcement issues
Cathy brought the voice of the seller to the enforcement teams and drove enforcement improvements on behalf of Amazon sellers. Cathy’s new role as a consultant with Riverbend will allow her to bring her knowledge of Amazon
selling policies directly to Sellers as they work to grow their businesses at Amazon.
Riverbend Consulting navigates online retail. Get your Amazon account reinstated, sell with confidence, and increase your bottom line. Contact us.